February 7, 2010

ONE!

Cayden will be turning ONE in 4 days. ONE?! I can't believe it. Totally makes me sad that my little baby is turning into a big boy right in front of my eyes. This past Saturday we had a huge party to celebrate his birthday. Had to go all out for his first birthday. ELMO to the max...Elmo invitations, Elmo bounce house, Elmo cakes...you get the point. Had such a great, yet exhausting time.
Here are just a FEW of the many pics that were taken. (Sorry, not in any particular order)
Cayden showing Bella his new phone, lol.
Time to get cleaned up.

Mommy make it all better.

LOViNG his cake.

Cayden & hims daddy.

Birthday Boy!

Elmo Cupcakes.

His own cake.

Playing with his pal, Jaxson's toys.

"I like this box the most!"

"What's over there?!"

Mmmmmm, cake.


Happy Birthday, Bubba. Mommy loves you.

No comments: