May 11, 2010

written December 4, 2008:

In just a few months my life will be forever changed. I will finally be a mommy. There are so many feelings racing through me every second of every day. I'm absolutely terrified, happy, anxious, excited, nervous...everything! I can't believe there's only 79 days left. It's crazy to think about. Right? Will I be a good mom? What if I mess up? So many question, but one thing I do know i being pregnant is absolutely amazing. I love, love, love it. I didn't even know I was pregnant for the first 2 months. But now, I'm 28 weeks along and my favorite part is feeling him move around inside and kick me. The feeling is indescribable. From the moment I took the pregnancy test, I had a feeling it was a boy...I mean, I was still hopeful for a girl...but I just knew I would have a lil prince. I am so thankful I've had such a great pregnancy thus far. I've gained about 12 pounds since my first doctor's appointment. Which isn't really much compared to what my sister and friends have gained with their first. I wouldn't mind gaining 50 pounds as long as my baby is born healthy. That's all I want...a happy, healthy baby boy. So wish me luck!


This was taken from my Myspace blog...I just want to always remember it since I'm deleting that old thing. =)

I sure am lucky, cus I got exactly what I wanted. A happy, healthy baby boy. ♥

No comments: