January 23, 2009

my first post! yay.


I don't even know where to start or what to say, but after seeing a few friends' blogs I decided I wanted one too. I guess there's no better time to start one than now.


Well, my fiance' and I are currently expecting our first child together. I actually only have 22 days left. It's so exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time. This whole pregnancy has been AMAZING. No morning sickness, no high blood pressure, nothing to worry about really. I have only gained 23 pounds, which the doctor says is good. At my next appointment they will start checking my cervix to see if I am dialated at all. I honestly doubt that I will be though cus this lil guy hasn't even dropped yet...and I guess I shouldn't say "lil guy" either. He's already 6.5 pounds so the doctor tells us. I just can't seem to get over the fact that come Valentine's Day, I will be a mommy.

Here's my baby boy, Christopher Cayden.

1 comment:

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Joey! I love, love, love it! So glad you started a blog it really is a great way to journal and it eventually can be turned into a book! Oh my word how cute is his lil face! I forget where are you delivering?