September 16, 2009

Frugalista.

I like that new word, lol. While looking on the internet for some cute baby boy onesies I fell in love with one that said, "My mommy's tattoos are better than your mommy's". Only problem?! It was like $22 plus shipping and handling. Maybe if I had a job I would buy it, but I don't. So what did I do? Went to Wal*Mart, bought a pack of white onesies for $8 and some iron on transfers for another $8. And here's my homemade one. What do you think? The picture isn't that good, sorry it's from my cell. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Also, I wanted to buy Cayden a Famous Stars & Straps onesie but could never find one. So what did I do?! Make one! I'm definitely a frugalista.
Now it's on to Cayden's scrapbook that I haven't even started yet...



1 comment:

Nicole said...

wow! you are crafty! =] they look great!