October 26, 2009

weekend of LOVE.

Friday night Cayden & I got to dress up all fancy and go to a SURPRiSE wedding reception for Michelle. The weekend before her & Nathan went to Mexico to get married. Unfortunately, after the wedding she didn't feel good. So some of her friends decided to throw a surprise reception. So glad I was able to attend that since I couldn't go to the actual wedding. Congrats you two! :) Cayden & MommyJessica, the BRiDE, me & Cayden
The Newlyweds!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

AND then Saturday night the girls were celebrating Kathy's last night as a bachelorette. Luckily, they were having a dinner to start the night off. Cayden & I were able to attend this part. Everyone looked so pretty! And I'm so happy for you, Kathy.

The beautiful bride to be & Cayden.
My girls!!!

No comments: